The gains an athlete makes during pre-season training is an indicator of how well they will perform that season. This is the best time to practice with or make changes to your nutrition and hydration plan for the upcoming season. Gains in lean body mass during this time will not only decrease the likelihood of injury, but will allow you to be stronger, faster, and recover better than your competitors.
• Fueling for high intensity pre season workouts and two a days
• Meeting carbohydrate and calorie needs, which are at an all time high
• Maintaining energy levels throughout the day
• Recovery nutrition following strenuous workouts
• Nutrient intake and timing for gaining lean body mass and decreasing body fat